Ruffly offers a multi-sync functionality with Jira. Which means you can do things like:
- Import a Jira project and Ruffly to keep track of the progress (automatically).
- Import a Jira project, create estimates and push back to Jira.
- Plan a brand new project in Ruffly and push into an existing Jira project.
- Plan a brand new project in Ruffly and push into a new Jira project.
Ruffly offers three levels of sync with Jira.
- Two way sync: Updates in Jira are reflected in Ruffly and updates in Ruffly are reflected in Jira.
- Import sync: Updates in Jira are reflected in Ruffly.
- Export sync: Updates in Ruffly are reflected in Jira.
To get started with the Jira integration, just click on the Integrations tab on the left and follow the instructions. You'll be ask to sign in to your Jira account and select a project that you wish to sync with Ruffly.
You can then choose to filter the type of Jira issues you'd like to import into Ruffly. If you're unsure, choose Basic. You can also use Advanced and write a custom JQL to select specific issues.
Once you've selected the filter, you can then create the mapping between the fields in Jira and Ruffly. For this guide, we'll be focusing on Import Sync, for which you won't need to do anything, just click through to Next and Ruffly will start the import process.